Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #83: Progress is Made

Playing catch-up yet again. Sorry everyone. Er. Both of you.(/span)

I've been working with a group of teachers working on integrating literacy and the arts. I've got a group who are working with The Mysteries of Harris Burdick. The work up to this point has been a bit slow-going, but after today's meeting, things are looking up. The ball really seemed to start to get itself rolling and the folks in my wee group seem to be enthused about giving some things a shot. I'm hoping their enthusiasm carries through and they give some of the ideas we generated today a try. Drama, in particular, seems to be a bit of a scary thing for a lot of teachers, and most seem willing to give it a try as part of the project. (Of course, some of them have experience in drama, anyway.)

I am eager to see how things go.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

It's a great idea! Keep us posted!