Friday, March 13, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #72: Four Hours of Fun

Traditionally, Glynnis and I get together for a birthday dinner since our birthdays (in September) fall close to one another. Ever since then, we've been trying to get our butts in gear to do so. Finally, it happened.

We met up at ye olde Boston Pizza and had a fantastic visit hanging out, acting like goofballs, and generally giving the waitress cause to shake her head. Seriously, I am sure the poor waitress thought she had the biggest geeks in the known universe sitting at her table as Glynnis kept pulling her into our ridiculously amusing-only-to-us game of alternate name spellings.

By the time we left -- when I actually looked at a clock and realized what time it was -- we had spent four hours generally killing time and being mutually amused.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I have great friends.

(Hey, Glynnis! What's that guy's name again?)

No comments: