Saturday, March 14, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #73: A Sense of Humour, and Friends Who Will Laugh Along

A group of us were off to see Rocky Horror tonight and among us there were various states of dress (or undress, as the case may be).

Let's be honest. A scantily clad me is never going to be pretty; me scantily clad in wear normally meant for women is going to be even less so. (Thanks, by the way, to those to helped to supply me with my costume for the night.)

The group of us who went together (and those we met there) had a fun evening. The highlight of the evening was probably afterwards when we went to a restaurant (yes, Cliff and I got a few looks in the process, even though I had thrown workout pants on over my bottom half) and we sat and laughed and talked until they started turning off lights to encourage us to beat it. Even our server was a good-natured gal who took everything in stride and added to the humour of the night.

It's not everyone who has friends willing to be seen in public with someone wearing a bustier and fishnets. Haha!

Thanks for playing along everyone!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

She really was a great server. It was so enjoyable seeing you out in public like that, and Cliff, was a trouper right to the end! What fun!