Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #7: Wendy's Window Woman

There's this woman who frequently works the drive-through (excuse me, the Pick-Up Window) at Wendy's and every single time I've been served by her, she's been all smiles and friendliness and polite courtesy. Every time!

Now I'm sure that she doesn't feel like sunshine every day, and I'm sure that there have been times when the joy of fast food service has waned, but she has never taken it out on me. She has never even allowed herself to serve me with the apathy that has become common. Without fail she has been a delightful and pleasant individual, even if just for those thirty seconds when we've exchanged money or when she's handed me a bag and a cup.

And so, Wendy's Pick-Up Window Woman, I tip my proverbial hat to you. Thanks for making my day a tiny bit more friendly.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Ahh, you're getting some of your many smiles in return. You will always be my favourite McD's drive-through guy!