Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #27: A Courier Delivery

The courier at work can be a wonderful thing. I love "real mail" whether it arrives at my house or at my workplace. Much as I enjoy hearing from people through electronic means (and I do, so keep it up), there's something particularly enjoyable about a physical piece of mail which has been created, mailed, and received.

It was my known love for "real mail" which prompted my wonderful (and wonderfully talented) friend, Tina, to drop me a wee card and some tea in the courier so I could be given a reason to start the day feeling groovy.

What's curiously coincidental is that I put a postcard in the mail for her two days ago on one of my nighttime neighbourhood walks. She may well have received it today (or will likely get it tomorrow, otherwise). Get off my brainwave, Tina!

No comments: