Thursday, February 26, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #57: A Surprise in the Mailbox

Seriously. I will catch up.

I came home from work today (which had its distinct ups and downs) to find that a bag of those oft-referenced Rosemary and Basil chips had magically appeared in my mailbox! Unless my letter carrier (who is great, might I add) reads this page, I doubt it came from him.

I have NO IDEA who dropped off this unexpected surprise, but how great and toughtful is that? Who knows how many people are scouring the shelves of the region for delicious chips because I've voiced my love of them? Who knew that speaking about delicious things would bring such acts of generosity?

For the record, I also love hybrid vehicles and cash.

Thanks, mystery giver!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liar! I tried to give you cash today, you refused it.