Friday, February 27, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #58: Dennis Makes a Decision

Almost there...

This evening, it was time to hop into the car and drive up north of Toronto to meet up with Sonya so we could see our friend, Charlotte, in a show.

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I'm not the most decisive person on the planet. And anyone who knows Sonya can probably predict that she's not impressed with that.

So, of course, once we'd met up the question of dinner came up. To Sonya's credit, she had scoped out some options for dining, but quickly became frustrated with my lack of concern over where we eat. I'm quite sure she might have had a homicide on her hands had my phone not rung in my pocket.

It was Dennis calling to update me on the ridiculousness of his afternoon. While I had him on the phone, I asked him where we should eat and it took him all of 15 seconds to tell us where to eat (Mediterranean).

See? That's someone who is used to just deciding instead of trying to force the issue!

Thanks, Dennis. My meal was delicious.

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Hooray for Dennis. One less murder to report!