Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #38: Rosemary and Basil

Alright, this is completely pathetic, but it goes to show how little it can take to make my day.

I recently discovered Miss Vickie's Rosemary and Basil potato chips, also known as the most delicious potato chips I've ever tasted.

Shortly thereafter, they suddenly became scarce.

Cue the sad music.

About a week ago, Melissa arrived at work with a wee package of them since she knew I was pining for them. (Thanks, Melissa!)

Since then, I've been unable to find them again.

But today I found a bag -- that's right, ONE bag -- in my touring around while I ran errands. It's like a tiny little treasure trove just waiting to be eaten.

I truly hope the folks at Miss Vickie's haven't discontinued this product, as it makes me very happy whilst eating it.

1 comment:

Keltie said...

I am glad I never discovered and tasted these because I imagine I'd be as heartbroken as you by their loss. That sounds DELICIOUS.