Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #56: Lunchtime Companions

Working on it...

My Wednesday job is going well. I quite enjoy what I'm doing and, as you know, I immensely like the consultant with whom I'm working. The added bonus is that other friends and colleagues work out of the same building, though they're not always there when I am there.

Today was one of those days when several of us were there at the same time and a small crew of us headed across to the old Subway for lunch. Even the woman I didn't know at all was entertaining and enjoyable!

Is there anything better at work than chatting and laughing over food at lunch?

(As an aside, Glynnis met with Gerda and I in the morning and in true Glynnis-and-Jerome form, we were horribly divergent. I hope Gerda didn't mind.)

No comments: