Friday, February 6, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #37: Timely Socialization

By the time I got in from work, I was tired, a bit frustrated, and slightly grumpy. Without going into any details, suffice it to say that it was "one of those days".

Thankfully, though, I have smashing friends. Though the original plans for the night ended up being vetoed, I went out to the old Costco and for a bite to eat with Dennis, then later was called by Kathie, June, and Alison to join them for a quick tea at Hortons and, having spent the evening chatting, venting, and laughing, my spirits were lifted.

Sure, I still have to deal with the frustrations of life, but at least they can't take over completely. Thank goodness for great friends. (I really worry that entries such as this might become terribly redundant-seeming. Hmmm. That's what I get for being surrounded by great people.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it's really not a horrible worry to have...

s