Monday, February 23, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #54: The Weather Breaks (before my body does)

See Jerome type. Type, Jerome. Type. He will catch up soon. He is getting closer with each day. Way to go, Jerome. You can do it.

Sunday was the low, low, low of my sick weekend. I took Monday off of work and somewhere around noon, I started realizing that a change was in the works. By two or so in the afternoon, I was noticeably improved and knew I would be able to return to work on Tuesday.

That's all it took. Gratitude was seeping from my pores, because I did NOT want to be Sunday-style sick for any longer than I had to be.

I wasn't 100% (and I'm still not), but I was certainly greatly improved. Thank goodness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you in that you've emerged from the sludge! I so enjoy reading your thoughts regarding gratitude.