Monday, April 27, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #117: Survival

Today was one of those days in which the terms "run off my feet" and "chicken with its head cut off" could readily be applied alongside "ready to drop".

But it was a great day, when all is said and done. I won't get into the numerous things which kept me from having a break for ten hours straight, but the day was capped off by viewing a fine performance of The Diary of Anne Frank with friends and featuring friends.

An exhausting day? Yes.

An excellent day? Yes.

2 comments:

albie said...

Y'know, Jerome, I'm getting a little nervous about the fact that I'm reading these "brand new late-April" blogs well into the first week of May...................

Jerome said...

Very true, but I've actually kept track of what I need to write for most of the interim days. I WILL catch up.