Monday, April 20, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #110: Hope for the Future

I've been working with a group of high school kids, helping Betsy out with her musical production in a sort of unofficial Jack-of-All-Trades role and the opening date is quickly approaching.

I must say that, despite all one hears about the miserable state of adolescents, it's really a great group of young people with whom we're working. Sure we're pulling teeth sometimes to get performances going, but that's beside the point. They're a decent group of folk and I'm really enjoying them as a group and as individuals. It'll be strange when it's over; I've grown quite used to checking in on them every few days.

Thank goodness all is not lost among the teenagers!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I feel the same way eveytime I do a highschool show.:)