Sunday, September 13, 2009

Random Act of Gratitude #137: A Director's Faith

Despite my original expectation to not at all do Grease, I've ended up doing just that. Ha! (Long story.)

In the end, I must express my gratitude to Kent, the director, who has cast me in the last role I would ever expect to be playing. It's not the role itself for which I'm thankful (I'm not ungrateful for it, but I would have been happy with anything), but rather for the fact that Kent has faith in my ability to, as he puts it, play outside of my physical type. I'm always open to a challenge when it comes to performance, so let the games begin!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A valuable post on gratitude.

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power

Johnny said...

Which role were you given? I wish I checked this more often.